Sunday, July 6, 2014

How Humbling

It's funny how much you think you know, until you are put into a situation that shows you different. I thought I was finally organized and efficient. Everything was going well, I was keeping up with the kids and even getting ahead in areas that I thought I would never get to. Life was "streamlined" - or so I thought.

Then I moved into a camper with a poor (but free) Wi-Fi connection. The stress had the kids fighting like banshees, and I had a 3 month old baby. It took me an hour just to do dishes.

What a rude awakening.

That said, I understand that living in a house with six kids and living in a camper with six kids are different. I guess that's true, but in any case, I need to relearn how to be "streamlined".

So now, this blog is going to be more of a "work in progress" type rather than"how I did it" and I'll be posting on my learning curve.

Perhaps you will be interested in going on this new adventure with me.