Sunday, February 14, 2010

Printing Business Cards

I'm just starting out, so printing business cards can be a bit pricey when you are starting out at $0.  So I dug around and found the leftover business card sheets that my husband had used for his business.  Then I found and downloaded a template for Open Office.  It took me all of 15 minutes with absolutely no problems.

God MUST want me to continue with this, then.  I don't think I've ever had a time where I printed business cards out that I didn't have problems, everything from software bugs to the printer running out of ink in mid-print.  Then after working around the software bugs and refilling the printer, there's a printer jam on my last sheet.  By then it's one o'clock in the morning and I pretty much give up on that idea.

My next step is to convince my husband to loan me some money to pay for it to be done professionally through Mitchell's.  They did a pretty good job with my husband's cards and it was cheaper and less hassle than printing them.





Powered by ScribeFire.