Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Blogging Tool anyone can Use

I have eight blogs. I really don't post to all of them.  One is only for testing blog layouts (I worked on this blog layout last).  One I've been wanting to delete, but hadn't gotten around to it.  I have two on tumblr in during an insanity bit.  What was I thinking?  I don't have time to make free templates!  And being random, well, is too random.

I have one on Friendster, mainly an attempt to separate my personal whims from my family blog - turns out that was difficult to do.  My personal life overlaps most of my family life.  So there's not much there - yet.

Then finally, the two newest ones, my health blog and this one.   I bet you are wondering how do I manage it all.  Well, first of all, I post mainly to three.  My family, by health blog, and this one, so that helps, but what also helps is Scribefire.

Scribefire is a tool that works IN your browser.  You go to Scribefire.com, then follow the instructions to install it, restart your browser and voilà!  All you have to do is add a blog and start blogging.  You can check out "Getting Started with Scribefire" to help you get started.

Powered by ScribeFire.


No money was made linking to Scribefire.  I just like it that much!