Friday, February 21, 2014

Wunderlist

wunderlist
wunderlist (Photo credit: Leif (Bryne))
After reading How Can I Turn My Mess of Ideas Into Something Organized and Useful, I decided to give Wunderlist a shot.


Wunderlist is pretty much a task list manager on steroids as it allows you to make endless lists to whatever your heart desires.

If you are like me and have an unstable internet, or you can't be online all the time, it also has a stand-alone app that you can download for Windows or Mac and of course, your Android or IPhone.

This means that you can make a list quickly while you are traveling to the "boonies" where the only choices of internet connection is dial-up speeds or satellite. Believe it or not, there are some areas where your connection speed is just above dial-up, that is if you can get a connection at all and no, there is no cellphone service.

My favorite part is that there is a web clipper. When the add-on is installed on Firefox, you can click on the button in the toolbar and it will add a task to the category of your choice.

There are more features that I haven't tried yet like attaching a file or adding friends to share with as well as some pro features I have yet to look at, but so far, it had proven to be a very handy tool.
Enhanced by Zemanta