Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review: Google Glass

I had signed up to Google Glass to eventually get the opportunity to get my hands on one... I couldn't get one then because I had missed out on the opportunity.

So, I figured I would have to wait like everyone else when it comes out to market and get it then.

Then I got the email (see left). Yes, I was invited to try out the "Explorer Program". I figured I would probably get the glasses, try it out, review it, then send it back.

No, I have to buy it. Since we are financially tight at the moment, that's not possible.
So, I decided to do my review anyway, based on pictures I've seen on the internet.

Google Glass (http://www.google.com/glass/start/)
That is so cool, and if you look here at all the other images: http://bit.ly/1nWJzk7 You can see that it looks really, REALLY cool.

Getting the email then looking at images didn't help. I now want it more. It's like shopping for groceries when you are hungry and you only have $20 in your pocket and you see your favorite chocolate bar "on sale" right there when you walk in. Now I really, REALLY want one.

Even if it is for a week, I would LOVE to have these and try them out. I so want them.

... And thus concludes my review.

You think that was awful? I do too. I want to be able to review more gadgets that would help moms everywhere make their life a little easier. In order for me to do that, I need money. That's right, people who review products actually have to PAY for those products.

Perhaps you would like to help? You can by shopping at my "A-Store" or you can contribute to my "encouragement fund" (see donation button in left column). You can also click on the "Promotion" label and buy from the links.  Then share this page.


Enhanced by Zemanta