Friday, March 7, 2014

MOMĒTEK's Guide Google+ Page

I'm working on separating MOMĒTEK's Guide from Nancie's Web as I'm trying to keep "Nancie's Web" as a family site. Even then, I plan on eventually phasing that out to "This (not so) Boring Life". So here it is:

www.google.com/+MometekBlogspotdotcom

I'll be adding more gadget reviews, awesome links, and products that make your life more streamlined. After all, in this modern world, being inefficient is not a good idea.

I've also added a community for mothers who want to share their own tech posts, ideas, and ways they have made their life more "streamlined" so that they can spend more time with their family.

If you are interested: https://plus.google.com/communities/109608549399198474562

The community is geared towards mothers who want to use tech to make their lives easier -so that they can spend more time with their family. However, anyone can join.
Enhanced by Zemanta